Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Total laps in zoom window ??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moulder

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Total laps in zoom window ?? Empty
PostSubject: Total laps in zoom window ??   Total laps in zoom window ?? Empty2/11/2013, 01:03

Hi

I have used the zoom window 4lanes_N12N34_Yellow.zoo and customised it a little bit.

When I set up a race with 4 drivers race all lanes, I cant see the total laps of each driver after rotation.
The lap counter resets the counter after each heat ??
Isn't it possible to follow the total laps of each driver during the race in the zoom window ??

Regards

Back to top Go down
Moulder

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Total laps in zoom window ??   Total laps in zoom window ?? Empty3/11/2013, 16:14

I have solved the problem.
I found out that the "position" window was hidden Rolling Eyes 

Once I found that, all the info was there Smile 

Now it looks like this.

Total laps in zoom window ?? <a href=Total laps in zoom window ?? JbdcTPTijIgIu3" />
Back to top Go down
Pistamania

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Total laps in zoom window ??   Total laps in zoom window ?? Empty16/1/2021, 14:01

Hola. No me ha quedado clara la solución.

Yo necesito saber si es posible que mientras estoy solo en la pista, se muestre en la pantalla, la información, en tiempo real, de todas las vueltas, tal y como luego aparece en el resumen final.

Hi. The solution has not been clear to me.

I need to know if it is possible that while I am alone on the track, the information, in real time, of all the laps is shown on the screen, as it then appears in the final summary.

Bonjour. La solution nést pas claire par moi.

J'ai besoin de savoir s'il est possible que pendant que je suis seul sur la piste, les informations, en temps réel, de tous les tours soient affichées à l'écran, telles qu'elles apparaissent alors dans le résumé final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total laps in zoom window ??   Total laps in zoom window ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Total laps in zoom window ??
Page 1 of 1