Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trial Versions work or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss429

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-15

Trial Versions work or not? Empty
PostSubject: Trial Versions work or not?   Trial Versions work or not? Empty16/2/2014, 00:20

Windows 7/64 Home

I've installed Pc Lap Counter to the default C: drive and Webcam Zone Trigger in default (x86)Program Files.

Set both programs to Run as Administrator and unchecked the Users in the Properties>Security sections. (tried both ways)

Setup the WZT commands for both lane hotspots to C:\Pc Lap Counter\triggerlane.exe and set the parameters 1 and 2 for each lane.

Am getting audible trigger alarms from WZT.

Have Webcams selected in the PCLC Settings.

Yet nothing happens when I start a race. Is PCLC supposed to open WZT automatically, when starting a New Race, or do I need to open both first? Or is WZT supposed to open PCLC when first triggered?

Do I need to purchase one or both full versions of the programs to get it working? Is the Standard version of WZT sufficient? I don't mind buying one or both programs if I can be sure it will work.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Boss429

PostSubject: Re: Trial Versions work or not?   Trial Versions work or not? Empty16/2/2014, 03:50

Update: Fixed!

I thought I had set permissions to Admin on everything and unchecked all options on all other Users with both programs, but finally did this to triggerlane.exe within PCLC too and it started working!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Trial Versions work or not?   Trial Versions work or not? Empty16/2/2014, 15:34

Last edited by guy on 16/2/2014, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Boss429

PostSubject: Re: Trial Versions work or not?   Trial Versions work or not? Empty16/2/2014, 15:44

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial Versions work or not?   Trial Versions work or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial Versions work or not?
Page 1 of 1