Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Request to have PCLC count laps downward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waldeck

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-02-07

Request to have PCLC count laps downward Empty
PostSubject: Request to have PCLC count laps downward   Request to have PCLC count laps downward Empty19/1/2015, 21:53

I am running SCX digital with the pit terminal, lap counter and chronometer. During racing we can view through PCLC on the monitor and also with the SCX lap counter and chronometer.
I first set the number of laps to be raced through PCLC, then go to the pit terminal and set up the number of laps so we can view both ways. On the pit terminal I can only set laps to count down. On PCLC, it counts up. Is there a way to configure PCLC to count down? I have looked throughout the manual, and checked the forums for an answer but didn't see anything.
It makes more sense to see the number of laps left in a race, opposed to the number of laps completed, especially if the number of laps to be raced changes.

Regards,

Jack...
Back to top Go down
Slotcarjohnnie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Request to have PCLC count laps downward Empty
PostSubject: Would also like counting down   Request to have PCLC count laps downward Empty23/2/2015, 02:55

I also race on a SCX Digital system, and found that I always count down from #LAPS SET, not up to a sertain number.
I hope this is a program fix that can be accomplished.

Thanks Slotcarjohnnie
Back to top Go down

Request to have PCLC count laps downward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Demand-
Jump to: