Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round robin and false start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UDoKuoio

UDoKuoio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Round robin and false start Empty
PostSubject: Round robin and false start   Round robin and false start Empty31/1/2016, 19:54

(Analogue 6 lane track, 6 relays for power control)

"False Start" is a nice feature and it works well, but I don't know how to get it in a round robin format, where there's more that 6 drivers in the same heat.
The driver entering in the 2nd (and more) segment(s) hasn't this control at start.

Since we have separate power control for each lane.. is it possible or not?
(if not, please move this post to the "demand" section)

UDo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Round robin and false start   Round robin and false start Empty31/1/2016, 20:57

It's possible to do it on a Analogue track but all the drivers have to start all the heats always just before the S/F line (therefore for this kind of race i think it's better that you setup the race so that all the drivers have to finish their lap).
To have the false start detection feature on all heat: in Pc Lap Counter tick the option "false start also during restart".
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
UDoKuoio

UDoKuoio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Round robin and false start   Round robin and false start Empty6/2/2016, 12:29

Yes. I know that option, but I don't know how to manage the gap time for every segment.
Will be lost? Have I to sum? Do PcLc all the job?

In any case, a problem can occour, where time has to be converted in laps.

One of my mate asked me to ask You about a "PAID mod request". You can contact me in private for details (since I don't know how to contact you).

UDo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Round robin and false start   Round robin and false start Empty10/2/2016, 14:21

Normally PCLC will keep the gap time: in fact because the driver must finish their lap it mean that the last lap time will include the gap time.
Of course, when PCLC signals the end of a segment or a race, the drivers have to continue to race until they cross the S/F line (and not run slowly to the S/F line).
I suggest you give it a try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round robin and false start   Round robin and false start Empty

Back to top Go down

Round robin and false start
Page 1 of 1