Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Refueling for Scalextric Digital?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waldeck

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-02-07

Refueling for Scalextric Digital? Empty
PostSubject: Refueling for Scalextric Digital?   Refueling for Scalextric Digital? Empty18/2/2016, 13:15

I have searched the site and didn't find what I was looking for.
I have been using PCLC with my SCXD system for years and just recently moved to Scalectric. I have a pit lane in the layout but not the digital pit lane game module with the pit pro upgrade. I've read the manual several times and can't figure how to refuel the cars. I have found this "With SCX digital and pit terminal , pit stop detection is integrated and detected by PCLC , so no need to add special detector, if you don’t have a pit terminal you can ask a pitstop by pressing the ‘lane change’ button of your hand controller during 2 seconds, to finish the pitstops just give some throttle."
I dont understand what is meant by asking a pit stop by pressing the lane change button of your hand controller during 2 se onds...when the car is in the pit lane I pressed the lane change button, held it for 2 seconds, and longer, but nothing happened, no refueling.
Obviously, I'm missing something, just can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jack...
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Refueling for Scalextric Digital?   Refueling for Scalextric Digital? Empty18/2/2016, 16:56

Which version of Pc Lap Counter ?

Can you publish a screenshot with the settings of the SSD interface window of Pc Lap Counter and specially the tab page "pitstop detection"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
waldeck

PostSubject: Re: Refueling for Scalextric Digital?   Refueling for Scalextric Digital? Empty18/2/2016, 17:36

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have the latest version installed. 5.37c. I will put up a screenshot later tonight after i get home.

Jack...
Back to top Go down
waldeck

PostSubject: Re: Refueling for Scalextric Digital?   Refueling for Scalextric Digital? Empty19/2/2016, 23:45

After going back over the settings, I was able to get this figured out, the cars now refuel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refueling for Scalextric Digital?   Refueling for Scalextric Digital? Empty

Back to top Go down

Refueling for Scalextric Digital?
Page 1 of 1