Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

btw...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tlbrace

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-10-05

btw... Empty
PostSubject: btw...   btw... Empty1/5/2017, 16:57

The website and reference to exoslot, which was created before it was actually on the market, suggests that up to 8 lanes can be connected to each transmitter unit, so that if you have 4 of these you can run up to 32 lanes.

Not the case. Each 'deck of cards' sized transmitter unit accepts cabling (DS300/DS200 cables) for up to 4 lanes.

Still, it's a pretty slick unit, really.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

btw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: btw...   btw... Empty7/5/2017, 13:17

On the exoSlot website they mentioned "EXS 2 Boîtier d’extension pour connecter de 6 à 8 pistes".
My understand is that the EXS 2 transmitter can manage 6 to 8 lanes and with 4 transmitter you can have 32 lanes.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
tlbrace

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-10-05

btw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: btw...   btw... Empty10/5/2017, 15:07

guy wrote:
On the exoSlot website they mentioned "EXS 2 Boîtier d’extension pour connecter de 6 à 8 pistes".
My understand is that the EXS 2 transmitter can manage 6 to 8 lanes and with 4 transmitter you can have 32 lanes.

Agreed. Each transmitter will handle up to 4 lanes (my scalex track is 3 lanes).

It's a pretty nice item. I don't know why it's not marketed more. I don't know if it's compatible with any other RMS, but it works great with PCL. It's a fairly economical way to get laps triggered and sent to PCL. MUCH cheaper, and way easier to use than any of the DS units (of course, the DS units can function as race managers in their own right, exoSlot simply counts laps).

Michel at exoSlot provides really, really excellent support, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

btw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: btw...   btw... Empty

Back to top Go down

btw...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Hardware :: exoSLOT systems-
Jump to: