Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pistamania

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-04-06

PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA) Empty
PostSubject: PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA)   PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA) Empty14/1/2020, 14:52

Hi.
With the definitive abandonment of the SCX WOS digital system by change of manufacturer, the system has evolved to the new SCX digital Advance (SDA).
There is no more central.
Now the data transmission is between command and car via radio.
The passage of the car is detected by the same circuit that was used in WOS by changing the value of the infrared resistance.
This data is transferred by two cables to the Bluetooth transmitter housed in a special track. And from this track with Bluetooth to the new Android Application.
Now that the data is already on the radio, we look forward to connecting this new Advance system to Pclap.
Back to top Go down
victor de marcos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-04-19

PostSubject: SCX Advance   PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA) Empty19/4/2020, 14:46

Hi, I’m Victor De Marcos, I have a channel on youtube with many videos about SCX, Ninco, etc... I have a SCX Advance circuit, I have tested the Pclap on other systems and I like it very much, I would like to have it on the Advance digital system, hopefully have it soon, and be able to make races and continue making videos of this system on my channel. Now, as Pistamania says, the data goes from the bluetooth track to the SCX APP, but it’s very basic, too directing me.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA)   PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA) Empty19/4/2020, 17:02

On my side no plan to make Pc Lap Counter compatible with SCX Digital Advance No
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Pistamania

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA)   PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA) Empty25/4/2020, 13:31

Es una auténtica lástima.

Imagino que has valorado la continuidad del sistema, pensando que en pueda suceder lo mismo que con el sistema WOS y que no continúe su fabricación.

Para WOS el gran problema además de la no continuidad del producto, era que había que operar dentro de la central para inyectar, extraer las señales.

Afortunádamente en SDA, el sistema es via radio, no hay central, y eso permite una interactuación mucho mayor, además de la posibilidad de actualizar cualquier sistema SDS a SDA a un costo muy bajo.

DE hecho los antiguos usuarios de SDS y sus limitaciones, vemos un horizonte prometedor, que nos permite carreras que aumentan de 6 en SDS hasta 9 pilotos en SDA. Por ello hemos desempolvado nuestras pistas de SDS y las estamos reconviertiendo para disfrutar en nuestras casas.

Lo comprendemos y agradecemos tu sinceridad Guy. Será necesario buscar otras opciones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA)   PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA) Empty

Back to top Go down

PCLAP IN NEW SCX DIGITAL ADVANCE (SDA)
Page 1 of 1