Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
estega690

estega690

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2016-03-27

Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty
PostSubject: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty18/4/2020, 20:12

Hi Guy,

Which is the meaning and the use of the "Invert Output" shows in the PCLP Options, for example for the Power Control section?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty19/4/2020, 16:52

When the option "invert output" is not ticked Pc Lap Counter send 1 to set the power ON and 0 to set the power OFF.
When you tick the options "invert output" Pc Lap Counter will send 0 to set the power ON and 1 to set the power OFF.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
estega690

estega690

PostSubject: Invert Output   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty19/4/2020, 21:57

guy wrote:
When the option "invert output" is not ticked Pc Lap Counter send 1 to set the power ON and 0 to set the power OFF.
When you tick the options "invert output" Pc Lap Counter will send 0 to set the power ON and 1 to set the power OFF.

Thanks Guy for your prompt response.

The problem that I have is with the track power control on my analog track. When I push the buttom "power on/off" in a trackcall cut the power of the track. But when I push the buttom "pause the race", PCLC pause the race, the bridge lights begin to blink, but the cars still running. PCLC avoid all the laps because is still in pause.

So I guess that the relays are well connected because the power on/off buttom works fine cutting the power on the track. Is there any configuration of PCLC to take into account?

Another question: when a car finishes its race is it possible to cut the power for this lane so the car stops racing?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty20/4/2020, 21:43

Hello,

That's strange, what kind of hardware you use for the power control: a phidget interface or a arduino
Is it possible to send me your racectrl.ini and also the files phidget.ini and phidget_sn.ini (all these files are located in the folder c:\Pc Lap Counter)
Also , which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?
Back to top Go down
estega690

estega690

PostSubject: Invert Output   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty21/4/2020, 01:57

Hi Guy

I send you an email because I cannot attach the files.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty21/4/2020, 19:36

I received the files and at this moment i don't see any problem in the configuration.
I made a test with my Phidget interface 0/16/16 and i don't have any problem, i made the test with the last version 5.44 but it should work also with version 5.41e.
I suggest you to control the IO led on the phidget board : when Pc Lap Counter set power ON then the led near the IO should light up and when Pc Lap Counter set power OFF the led should go out.
Back to top Go down
estega690

estega690

PostSubject: Invert Output   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty22/4/2020, 03:05

Yes Guy, when Pc Lap Counter set power ON then the led near the IO should light up and when Pc Lap Counter set power OFF the led should go out.

I have checked this for each lane, so in the phidget board when PCLC set power ON four leds light up (each led per lane) and when PCLC set power OFF all the leds go out.

Are there any thing to take into account?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty22/4/2020, 18:32

Just to be sure:

- When you use your external button to generate the command "Start-Pause-Restart" all IO led near the output IO for power control on the phidget board is good (led light up when power is ON and goes out when power is OFF), right ?
- same when you use your external button to generate the command "Power ON-OFF" all IO led near the output IO for power control on the phidget board is also good, right ?
- and same when you use the "Pause" button of Pc Lap Counter all IO led near the output IO for power control on the phidget board is also good, right ?

Back to top Go down
estega690

estega690

PostSubject: Invert Output   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty22/4/2020, 23:26

Thanks Guy.

Everything works fine. I have updated de version of my phidget and all works fine.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty23/4/2020, 22:12

ah ok , happy that your system is working now , a little question: how did you update the version of your Phidget ? you have installed the latest version of Pc lap Counter (version 5.44) ?

Back to top Go down
estega690

estega690

PostSubject: Invert Output   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty24/4/2020, 01:17

Yes, I installed the 5.44 version and I udpdated phidget board with the version 2.1.9 and all works fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race   Invert Output - power control is not working  when  we pause the race Empty

Back to top Go down

Invert Output - power control is not working when we pause the race
Page 1 of 1