Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninco + PCLC problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
edutsilva

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-10

Ninco + PCLC problem  Empty
PostSubject: Ninco + PCLC problem    Ninco + PCLC problem  Empty25/4/2020, 02:56

Well, I have a strange problem.

My setup is: Ninco Digital (2 lanes) with 1.08 Powerbase and RichG cables.

From Id 1 to Id 6 everything works perfect.

Powerbase detects cars, laps, send informations to PCLC. Pit in and pit out are detected perfectly.

The problem is with Ids 7 and 8.

Id 7 is a head scratcher. The powerbase detects the car and lets me practice as much as I want. The problem stars when I try to start a race using Id 7. The powerbase does not count laps and does not show the laps times. And of course, nothing is sent to PCLC.

Id 8 is also very strange. he powerbase detects the car and lets me practice as much as I want. The problem stars when I try to start a race using Id 8. With Id 8 the powerbase behaves a little different. It count the laps e show the laps times and even send all the info to PCLC (I can see that using the interface window), but PCLC does not count the laps and does not show the laps times. Also, the PCLC Ninco interface window detects the PIT OUT but not the PIT In. Nothing makes sense.

I´m stuck. I can´t figure out why this is happening. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Eduardo
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ninco + PCLC problem    Ninco + PCLC problem  Empty26/4/2020, 12:05

Hello,

indeed this is a strange problem because there is no special treatment for ID 7 and 8 in Pc Lap Counter.
I think there is something wrong in the data sent by your powerbase, i suggest you to send me a debug file with the problem (in ninco interface of Pc Lap Counter click on the debug button).

Regards.
Guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
edutsilva

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ninco + PCLC problem    Ninco + PCLC problem  Empty27/4/2020, 22:02

I don´t know how or why, but the problem went away on its own yesterday. But I did a race with only 3 cars (Ids 1, 7 and Cool.

Next weekend I will have more people to help me test it. I will try to race with 5 and 6 cars to see what happens. I will send the debug file to you if I get any problem. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninco + PCLC problem    Ninco + PCLC problem  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninco + PCLC problem
Page 1 of 1