Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaCo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-11-11

PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question Empty
PostSubject: PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question   PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question Empty11/11/2020, 19:48

Hello,

I'm new to PC Lap Counter and I use it for a 2-lane home track together with my 2 sons.

I'm creating Arduino setup from scratch, with WS2812 kind multicolor LEDstrips, showing green, countdown red and yellow flag with a bit of animation. It's fun to program and eventually use it on the track. I also connected relays, to control the cars when needed.

Since we do not have marshals, and I do not want my kids to run around, we use yellow flag function in case of an off. Each lane has its own yellow flag button. Unfortunately everybody loses time during yellow, since the time is not paused.
Would it be possible to add a checkbox to pause time during yellow flag? (or does it exist already?)

I prefer yellow over real pause since you have each time the countdown on pause.

Thanks,
Hannu.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question   PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question Empty26/11/2020, 00:47

Hello,

At this moment that's not possible No
Fill free to ask for new development in the "Demand" section ;-)

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

PC Lap Counter for home track - yellow flag question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Race Setting - Config courses-
Jump to: