Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Add lap time average to the zoom screen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Add lap time average to the zoom screen Empty
PostSubject: Add lap time average to the zoom screen   Add lap time average to the zoom screen Empty1/12/2020, 03:37

Would be great to have the possibility to add the lap time average to the zoom screen.
I found myself trying to improve my lap and beat the best lap, but when I see the log of every lap, I found that I didn't pay attention to how much difficult is to keep a steady lap time.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Add lap time average to the zoom screen   Add lap time average to the zoom screen Empty31/8/2022, 17:00

ecominguez wrote:
Would be great to have the possibility to add the lap time average to the zoom screen.
I found myself trying to improve my lap and beat the best lap, but when I see the log of every lap, I found that I didn't pay attention to how much difficult is to keep a steady lap time.
Thank you!

I would like some opinions about what I am asking here. It seems weird to me that this is only useful to me. Could it be that people do this in a different way?.... Because what is the average useful for?... It is ok that to think this is a good way to improve myself?.

My idea stands over the issue (I also have) of been paying attention to the fastest lap without seeing that it cost me a lot of "flying out of the track", I take risks to get that lap. I usually race alone or with my kids, my track is at my home (40+ meters track).

Is this not a good idea?, is there other ways to solve this?

Thank you for you opinions and help. This is a great software, I am using it since several years ago and I am very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Add lap time average to the zoom screen   Add lap time average to the zoom screen Empty23/12/2022, 01:01

Hi, any chance to get the lap time average to the zoom screen?

Or any advice to get this info in some way.

I posted this some time ago, I imagine that maybe I am the only one that wants it... but I ask here again, just in case.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add lap time average to the zoom screen   Add lap time average to the zoom screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Add lap time average to the zoom screen
Page 1 of 1