Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display? Empty
PostSubject: How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display?   How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display? Empty4/6/2023, 18:18

I use a fuel meter in the zoom skin, the rectangular one, and would like to use the round one in the main display table… I put two screens in the table now, I want to use the main display too, not only the zoom display.

where do I set the picture to be used for main display only?

thank you.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display?   How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display? Empty18/6/2023, 11:44

Fuel pictures are in the folder C:\Pc Lap Counter\Pictures , if you change the fuel pictures and you run the main display and zoom display on the same computer then it will change in both display but if you run the zoom display on another computer then you will have the possibility to use different pictures than the main display, you will find more information on the zoom display on another computer here http://www.pclapcounter.be/large_display_-_big_display.html.
of course to run the zoom display on another computer you need to put your computers in a network (don't ask here how to do it , please you use google).

Regards.
Guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display?   How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display? Empty25/6/2023, 02:36

Oh... I bought this new computer with two outputs so I don't need other computer for the zoom. I try with a different computer, but I prefer to have only one with the two displays.
After your answer then... I cannot use different fuel meters...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display?   How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use a different Fuel Meter in main display?
Page 1 of 1