Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to setup an enduro race. Can this software do this?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
racer randy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Looking to setup an enduro race.  Can this software do this? Empty
PostSubject: Looking to setup an enduro race. Can this software do this?   Looking to setup an enduro race.  Can this software do this? Empty11/12/2007, 10:30

Hi all,
I am setting up an enduro race. I have 4 lanes, 16 racers. I will put 4 racers on a team so I have 4 teams. Race time is 20 minutes. One member of each team will race in 1 of the lanes, then the other 3 team members will race in the same lane up to the 40 minute time length. So each team member will race 5 minutes in only one lane for a total of 20 minutes.
I want to have each team member race a different car with different fuel requirements. This way the slower racers will have less fuel and because of this be able to race about the same 5 minutes. Hence, the faster racers will have more fuel and race about the same 5 minutes.
At the end of their fuel allottment, they will change drivers, hence the new car too, and race until they run out of fuel in which case they drivers again to the end of the 20 minutes.

So, I want each driver on a 4 man team to race approximately 5 minutes at a time but it is based on fuel consumption for a 20 minute race. This way I don't have to stop the race at all for 20 minutes but still get 4 drivers in on one lane.

Can this program do this?

Racer Rancy
www.beavertonslotcarclub.com
Back to top Go down
racer randy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Looking to setup an enduro race.  Can this software do this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to setup an enduro race. Can this software do this?   Looking to setup an enduro race.  Can this software do this? Empty18/1/2008, 22:02

Yes to all this as far as I can tell.
Racer Randy
Back to top Go down

Looking to setup an enduro race. Can this software do this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Race Setting - Config courses-
Jump to: