Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zoom display, when racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Zoom display, when racing Empty
PostSubject: Zoom display, when racing   Zoom display, when racing Empty30/10/2008, 11:04

Hi all

I am using the PCLC, with the SCX Digital system and it just works great. But I still have a little problem, that some of you might help me with. It is about the zoom function and it is probebly just a simple thing, but I just can't figure it out. I have made a Nice zoom display, which we will use for our championship races with 6 cars. But here are the issue. How can I start the race with the zoom display on my screen scratch ???? I have 2 options for starting the race. I can push the green startbutton. Then I have 5 sec. to push the zoom button and rush to my stands and I am not that fast. The other option is to start the race by pushing the zoom button, slowly go to my stands and start the race by pushing the start button on the SCX digital control unit. But as soon as the starting light starts the countdown, the screen jumps back to the main PCLC screen. Now this is frustrating cause I want to race with my designed zoom display. My setup is a laptop running the PCLC, but the screen we look at is a 17" monitor connected to the laptop. I have read the manual many times, but it dosen't give me any answers. I just want to be able to start the race with the zomm display on my monitor.

Thank you

Regards Jesper
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Zoom display, when racing   Zoom display, when racing Empty30/10/2008, 11:34

Hi,

Have you try to setup your laptop to have dual view ?
main screen of PCLC on the laptop screen, the zoom display on your 17'' monitor and start the race on the SCX Digital control unit .
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Jesper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Zoom display, when racing   Zoom display, when racing Empty30/10/2008, 11:52

Hmm no I haven't, that could be a possibility. I just thougt that there where a setting I should adjust so the zoom display stayed on the screen during starting lights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoom display, when racing   Zoom display, when racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoom display, when racing
Page 1 of 1