Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Audible sound when starting each segment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wobbly_Graham

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Audible sound when starting each segment. Empty
PostSubject: Audible sound when starting each segment.   Audible sound when starting each segment. Empty3/8/2009, 01:11

Hello All;

Our little group has been using this software for sometime now but only as follows:- Individual races as via 'NEW RACE' option. Names of drivers put in MANUALLY each race.

We are just starting to use the software as follows now:- 1 RACE = 4 Segments of 10 Laps. Software set to 'All Drivers MUST complete 10 laps'. Segments - LANES rotate from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 etc. Track consists of '4 Lanes'.

Is it possible to get an 'audible start' as "5,4,3,2,1 HORN" for the start of each segment rather than just the begining of the 1st Segment?

How is the option normally used. Is it normally LAPS per segment or TIME per segment???? Do you also select the 'All drivers to complete option' ?

Can you please tell me what the 'Inter - Segment of' option is used for when selecting the 'Time Limited' type of race.

Great Software.

Any help or guidance would be most welcome.

regards Graham. Cool

Last edited by Wobbly_Graham on 3/8/2009, 02:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just clicked another option on the software.)
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Audible sound when starting each segment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audible sound when starting each segment.   Audible sound when starting each segment. Empty6/8/2009, 02:18

I don't know why but I wanted the same, suddenly it is happening now.
After each segment, when I push restart, it starts the countdown.

I can't remember if Guy teach me after I asked the same you are asking, or if it is happening because I am using the version 4.58.

I will check if I did something to the config and i will tell you.

Eduardo
Back to top Go down

Audible sound when starting each segment.
Page 1 of 1