Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lights notifications in software

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnelleMuis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Lights notifications in software Empty
PostSubject: Lights notifications in software   Lights notifications in software Empty16/8/2009, 00:39

The Questions for PCL 4.57c:

- I see 5 lights to set in lpt1 (which are also in the countdown by the start) -> in the display area (left under in screen) I only see 4 red lights for starting the race, the fifth red one is for pause. ( The other Light pins at my place are OK and works, Light GO is set to pin 6, Light Stop is not used, because I have to set the check mark 'use all red lights when race is paused' (I do not know how Light Stop was ment to be implementated on the pins)

- The lpt1 port (pin 7) is always on (high voltage), can this be set to off separately (now I have to connect it to the light stop) because Pin 7 is set at my place to seperately yellow lights, which was to mend for false start (CAN THIS ALSO BE MADE SEPARATELY IN THE SETUP UNDER STOP LIGHTS) ??

- When the race is started and you PAUSE the race, and then press stop the race button (abort) the red light in the display area is still lighted (ON), which should be reset to off (the race is over), it will though reset when you press again start the race !!

- I don not know for sure (if it is only at my place), but in the setup from lpt1, The Text (an ONLY the Text label) Light 1 through Light 5 are up side down. I mend: Light 1 = Light 5; Light 2 = Light 4 and so on. (I know you can change the output by pin, so it is not a real problem), but I want to let you know. I hope it is only at my place :-)

With kind regards,
Snellemuis
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Lights notifications in software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lights notifications in software   Lights notifications in software Empty17/8/2009, 22:09

Hello,

SnelleMuis wrote:

- I see 5 lights to set in lpt1 (which are also in the countdown by the start) -> in the display area (left under in screen) I only see 4 red lights for starting the race, the fifth red one is for pause. ( The other Light pins at my place are OK and works, Light GO is set to pin 6, Light Stop is not used, because I have to set the check mark 'use all red lights when race is paused' (I do not know how Light Stop was ment to be implementated on the pins)
You right, there is one missing led...i will add it
SnelleMuis wrote:

- The lpt1 port (pin 7) is always on (high voltage), can this be set to off separately (now I have to connect it to the light stop) because Pin 7 is set at my place to seperately yellow lights, which was to mend for false start (CAN THIS ALSO BE MADE SEPARATELY IN THE SETUP UNDER STOP LIGHTS) ??
That's not normal, i think you have hardware problem but before you investigate on a hardware problem i would like to check your settings, can you send me your racectrl.ini file.
SnelleMuis wrote:

- When the race is started and you PAUSE the race, and then press stop the race button (abort) the red light in the display area is still lighted (ON), which should be reset to off (the race is over), it will though reset when you press again start the race !!
When the race is over the stop LED is ON which mean that the track power is OFF.
SnelleMuis wrote:

- I don not know for sure (if it is only at my place), but in the setup from lpt1, The Text (an ONLY the Text label) Light 1 through Light 5 are up side down. I mend: Light 1 = Light 5; Light 2 = Light 4 and so on. (I know you can change the output by pin, so it is not a real problem), but I want to let you know. I hope it is only at my place :-)
Sorry i don't understand what you mean, can you send me a print screen ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Lights notifications in software
Page 1 of 1