Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PcLap Counter Rallye race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vassiliosapr

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty
PostSubject: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty4/1/2010, 18:04

Hi,
I have 3 Problems.I use the latest version (5.03) with Windows XP. Also i use the DS300 with the PcLapcounter and my track has 4 lanes!We run inTime Limited.

First Problem:Once i save a race, every time i start or stop a seqment the software make a AUTOSAVE.So if one segment goes wrong i cant restart it because the software load the fault segment.

Second Problem: If i cancel the segment up to 2 times the race start from the begining!For example:I start the 3rd segment and something is going wrong.I push the Pause and i cancel the segment.Then i restart the 3rd segment but something else going wrong again. I push the Pause again and i cancel the segment.This time if i restart the 3rd segment the software start from the begining of the race.

Third Problem:In our Club, we have 3 rally Tracks.How could i connect the three DS so as to have result time from the 3 tracks?

Fourth Problem: In our club, we have two teams: The rookie and the Proffesional, but they run together.So we have a regulation that every time a Proffessional finish in three first palces takes lap penalties(-5lap 1st, -3lap 2nd, -2lap 3rd).Is there a possibility to add the penalty to the drivers during the race?

Fifth Problem:Sometimes a car deslot to next line at the start line.The Software miss one lap.Is there a possibility to add a lap at the end o the segment?

Thank you for your attention!
The software is the best i have ever used before!
Back to top Go down
armsterisme

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty4/1/2010, 20:04

hey (i m french so i try to be clear)

For your last problem if a member isn't run he can push the number of the lane on the keyboard to add a lap. maybe it's your answer.

To add penalty during the race have you try the update icon. You can add lap penalty
PcLap Counter Rallye race Penali10

For the third problem. You can create track on the Tracks icon. So when you change the track you just change the name of tracks in the config section

PcLap Counter Rallye race Track10

PcLap Counter Rallye race Choix10

I hope that help you
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty4/1/2010, 22:40

vassiliosapr wrote:
Hi,
First Problem:Once i save a race, every time i start or stop a seqment the software make a AUTOSAVE.So if one segment goes wrong i cant restart it because the software load the fault segment.
That's normal, Save/load race is not made to restart a fault segment, Save/load is made to reload a race after a power brake.
If a segment goes wrong just pause the race and click on the "update" button and after click on the "cancel segment button".
vassiliosapr wrote:

Second Problem: If i cancel the segment up to 2 times the race start from the begining!For example:I start the 3rd segment and something is going wrong.I push the Pause and i cancel the segment.Then i restart the 3rd segment but something else going wrong again. I push the Pause again and i cancel the segment.This time if i restart the 3rd segment the software start from the begining of the race.
I test it by using the update/cancel segment button and i don't have any problems, can you send me your racectrl.ini file so i can test it with your settings (racectrl.ini is in the Pc Lap Counter folder)
vassiliosapr wrote:

Third Problem:In our Club, we have 3 rally Tracks.How could i connect the three DS so as to have result time from the 3 tracks?
Just connect the second and third DS box on the same computer...of course the computer should have enough COM port and you have to specify in the DS interface of PCLC that you have connected a second DS BOX like here:
PcLap Counter Rallye race MultipeDS

vassiliosapr wrote:

Fourth Problem: In our club, we have two teams: The rookie and the Proffesional, but they run together.So we have a regulation that every time a Proffessional finish in three first palces takes lap penalties(-5lap 1st, -3lap 2nd, -2lap 3rd).Is there a possibility to add the penalty to the drivers during the race?
I think you can do it: just subtract laps to the professional by using the update button and put -5, -3 or -2 in the penalty column (see the answer of Armsterisme)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
vassiliosapr

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty5/1/2010, 04:59

Thank you for your answer! Both of you! santa
You really helped me.

But in the Rally mode, I still have a problem...
As you know, at Rallies, the first car goes to SS1 and the second car wait.When the First driver finish the SS1, goes to SS2 and the Second driver start the SS1.When the second car finish the SS1, goes to SS2, and the third car start SS1, etc. All drivers and Cars queuing to start from the first Special Stage SS1.
As i understand from your answer, you suggest me, the No1 and the No2 drivers to start from a different Special stages at the same time...Ok, but this is not Rally...!

So, i ask if there is a possibility in the future to improve the Software as a real Rally software too!I think it is a great software and needs to be done the best...

PS:Guy, i will test the update/cancel segment button again, and if i still have problem i wiil send you the racectrl.ini file.

Best Regards,
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty6/1/2010, 00:03

vassiliosapr wrote:

So, i ask if there is a possibility in the future to improve the Software as a real Rally software too
At this moment you can do it but you need to start a race for each Special stages and make the final classification your self.
I know what i need to add in PCLC to manage more Special stages , for sure it will be available in the future.
Back to top Go down
vassiliosapr

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty6/1/2010, 06:48

Thank you Guy, I realy look forward to see the PCLC, do another big step!
Happy new Year!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty11/2/2010, 22:37

Back to top Go down
Andreu

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty7/8/2010, 15:13

Before buy PCLC, I built my "home bade PCLC"... using one PLC, one keyboard, macros and EXCEL....with analog system.... really complicated...but I get one way to play that was really fun. I don't know if it's possible of it could be, with PCLC

Playing at home, with friends, or alone, we organized the rallye competition as follows:

- Different Special Sections, also using the same line or track, ( back way, less or more laps , changing the track... )
- Different cars, or every body with the same, or every body with all cars ( championship, every body with all cars, could be applicable also to normal race )
- After the first player in the first SS, the players following could compare their time with the previous, and lap by lap, read a forecast of the time win or lose at the end of the SS
- When every body had finished SS1, we changed a little the track, o back-way, less or more laps, change only the cars...
- The leader is who starts first de SS2, with not time references...
- The following ones, playing in the same order from provisional classification, have then, SS time references and global result time references, with the leader, with who is one position before him and one after. ( like on cycling against chrono, but with the references helping the looser ! )
- I could play a rallye alone, with some of my different cars.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PcLap Counter Rallye race   PcLap Counter Rallye race Empty

Back to top Go down

PcLap Counter Rallye race
Page 1 of 1