Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reset pbpro at end of race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glengtl1

glengtl1

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Reset pbpro at end of race Empty
PostSubject: Reset pbpro at end of race   Reset pbpro at end of race Empty8/9/2010, 13:24

Just want to know if this is possible .At the moment i race laps limited and and at the end of the race we have a winner and pclap counter has stopped the race and all cars finish thier lap or stop depending on option for all car must finish or reach total laps. is it possible to have pc lapcounter reset the pb as apposed to me remembering to reset it , the funny thing is some times it does do it
any hints on set up would be appreciated
cheers

Glen
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Reset pbpro at end of race   Reset pbpro at end of race Empty10/9/2010, 19:19

i will check this weekend with my Pb-pro, by the way which version of Pc Lap Counter do you use ? and what's your PB-Pro version ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
glengtl1

glengtl1

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Reset pbpro at end of race   Reset pbpro at end of race Empty13/9/2010, 00:37

Cheers Guy
I am using pbpro simple h verion 1.8
pclapcounter version 5.05
tried several 2 lap races yesterday and it worked one time the rest the pb beeps and does its chequred flag on screen and then just shows
timing info which i beleieve is the winner car 1 and time back to next car crossing the line.Its just strange how some times it resets back to gpmode 9999 on screen and we are ready to go again with out checking to see if the pb is reset.
Guy thanks for having a look
Glen
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Reset pbpro at end of race   Reset pbpro at end of race Empty13/9/2010, 12:26

Hi Glen,

I test it and it's like the reset command is not always recognized by the PB-Pro, this happen after a track call and also when you click on the "start race" button immediately just after the race end (to start the same race).
In fact it's like sometime the reset command have to be send two times to the PB-Pro, Pc Lap Counter send the reset command just after the race setting and also when you start the race but it's like this is not enough...while waiting for a solution here is a work around:
before starting a race always click on the "new race" button and accept the race setting screen ,normaly just after the race setting the PB Pro should display "9999", sometime it does not but when you will start the race the PB-Pro will always display "9999".
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reset pbpro at end of race   Reset pbpro at end of race Empty

Back to top Go down

Reset pbpro at end of race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Hardware :: Scalextric Digital-
Jump to: