Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recompute race stats vs Championship points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bellator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Recompute race stats vs Championship points Empty
PostSubject: Recompute race stats vs Championship points   Recompute race stats vs Championship points Empty18/3/2011, 14:38

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request.

When I use the Recompute Race Stats feature for races that are part of a Championship series, the Championship stats are not updated.

I am experiencing this under two scenarios:

1) Adding or removing laps from a racer or racers as part of post-race corrections.
2) Copying the pclc_505.mdb file from our club computer to my home computer, where I do all of our race reporting. The stats for new races all show up on the stats board but recomputing the stats for a selected race doesn't update the champ.ini file.

I can work around scenario 2 by copying the champ.ini file when I copy the pclc_505.mdb file.

The only way to work around scenario 1 is to directly edit the champ.ini file. That is a bit dicey. affraid

Thanks,
B
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Recompute race stats vs Championship points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recompute race stats vs Championship points   Recompute race stats vs Championship points Empty18/3/2011, 22:52

at this moment the "Recompute race stats" feature not recompute the championship classification, i moved this topic to the bug section
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Recompute race stats vs Championship points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Bug-
Jump to: