Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

create input from driver to add fuel to tank

Go down 
3 posters

do you want driver input to fill up the car on a pit stop?
Yes
create input from driver to add fuel to tank Vote_lcap67%create input from driver to add fuel to tank Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
create input from driver to add fuel to tank Vote_lcap33%create input from driver to add fuel to tank Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Not sure
create input from driver to add fuel to tank Vote_lcap0%create input from driver to add fuel to tank Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
glennmathias

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-15

create input from driver to add fuel to tank Empty
PostSubject: create input from driver to add fuel to tank   create input from driver to add fuel to tank Empty15/11/2011, 00:09

I have tried this on other RMS. I think that creating an input for the driver at fuel ups would be fun. For example, when the driver goes into the pit. The driver must not only stop for the fuel, but push the change lanes button to start filling the tank. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: create input from driver to add fuel to tank   create input from driver to add fuel to tank Empty15/11/2011, 00:21

topic moved to Inquire-vote section Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Pepsikid

Pepsikid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-08-20

PostSubject: Re: create input from driver to add fuel to tank   create input from driver to add fuel to tank Empty22/8/2014, 11:37

Having used the idea of depressing a button (besides) being on a pit sensor, has merit but seems a bit excessive. First off it would require another detection resource (pin) or programming a routine to allow a pin multiple functions. Secondly, in Slot Car terms re-fueling is all that a pit stop is for. (Stop -N- Go penalty) I believe overrides being able to fuel at the same time, therefore is not a Pit stop, just the penalty box so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: create input from driver to add fuel to tank   create input from driver to add fuel to tank Empty

Back to top Go down

create input from driver to add fuel to tank
Page 1 of 1