Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delay when using a track call.

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like to add delay time to using track call?
Yes
Delay when using a track call. Vote_lcap50%Delay when using a track call. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Delay when using a track call. Vote_lcap50%Delay when using a track call. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Not Sure
Delay when using a track call. Vote_lcap0%Delay when using a track call. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
glennmathias

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Delay when using a track call. Empty
PostSubject: Delay when using a track call.   Delay when using a track call. Empty16/11/2011, 03:48

when a track call is used, could you create a function that could delay the track call for xx seconds. (i.e. 0.5 seconds)
This is useful to penalize a young driver that does not understand the pit stop concept.
Back to top Go down
Pepsikid

Pepsikid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-08-20

Delay when using a track call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delay when using a track call.   Delay when using a track call. Empty22/8/2014, 12:15

Where a Track call is disruptive, it has a far greater purpose. Save my Car... You may want to punish the frequent deslotter but that .5 second delay may just cost you a new car. Invoke a number of De-slots rule at the Drivers meeting, penalize the offender with a Stop - N - Go, but kill the power before I can slam into him and penalize myself. Besides what has "the Pit Stop concept" have to do with a Track call?
Back to top Go down

Delay when using a track call.
Page 1 of 1