Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pace Cars that switch lanes...

Go down 

Would you like PCLC to have the function to give an option to control the automated ("pace") car's ability to change lanes?
Yes
Pace Cars that switch lanes... Vote_lcap100%Pace Cars that switch lanes... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Pace Cars that switch lanes... Vote_lcap0%Pace Cars that switch lanes... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Sure
Pace Cars that switch lanes... Vote_lcap0%Pace Cars that switch lanes... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
glennmathias

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Pace Cars that switch lanes... Empty
PostSubject: Pace Cars that switch lanes...   Pace Cars that switch lanes... Empty17/11/2011, 00:43

This is along the lines of the Scalextric 6 Advanced Powerbase. Giving options for the automatic ("pace") cars of not switching lanes, always switch lanes, or randomly switch lanes.

Also, in an earlier Inquire - Vote, I asked if you would like to tell when the automatic ("pace") car what part of the track the car could change lanes. (i.e. PrPit and PoPit for the C7042).

This post really goes hand and hand with the earlier post. I think both would be great.
Back to top Go down

Pace Cars that switch lanes...
Page 1 of 1