Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2240
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty
PostSubject: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty9/6/2012, 16:47

New invisible option version 5.19i:
As you know the multi lane sensor of Ninco Digital send some time wrong signal and when you use it for Pit stop it may cause wrong pit out signal.
To solve that problem Pc Lap Counter check the pit stop time and if it's under 1 second then Pc lap Counter reject the pit out signal.
Since version 5.19 you can now change the default Minimum pit stop time by adding a variable in the racecrtl.ini:

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  PitMinTime

In this exemple the Minimum pit stop is 2500 ms ( 2.5 seconds)

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
edutsilva

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty29/7/2020, 22:07

Dear Guy, this setting is not working for me. I have set it to 4000 (4 seconds) but the PCLC does not use it. The car only passes through the pitlane and the refuel is done even with the car long gone from the pitlane.

What Am I doing Wrong?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty29/7/2020, 22:42

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  20200710
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty30/7/2020, 13:28

hello,

Check the message part of Pc Lap Counter and specialy the message in the main screen,in the main screen you should see a message "Reject bad PitOut signal..." like here:

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  N108_p10

Also in the message part of the Ninco digital interface of Pc lap Counter you should see a message saying "Pit Out Detected for Car N°"

Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty30/7/2020, 22:33

Thanx Guy. You got me halfway there. The pit out wire was broken... so the PCLC was not getting the out signal. Of course it could not enforce the PitMinTime.

Now PCLC is getting the pit out signal BUT it is ignoring that I set the min time to 4000. When the car passes trhrough the pitlane I got the message that "PitMinTime is 1000". How can it be?

Thanx
Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty31/7/2020, 00:50

Did more tests and the results are puzzling.

Pclc is ignoring the racectrl.ini. The PitMinTime is set to 4000 and Pclc still thinks it´s 1000.

I passed through the pilane twice without stopping. I got the message that PitMinTime is 1 second, but in the first pass through the fuel kept going up even tho the car was already out. In the second time I passes through the pilane the Pclc ingored the pitstop as it should.
Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Interf10
Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Messag10
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty1/8/2020, 12:26

On my side it's working good, when i simulate the pitstop with the keyboard i receive the reject message:

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  N108_p11

Check again and if it's not working then send me your racectrl.ini file

Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty4/8/2020, 19:11

Hi Guy. I´ve done 3 tests and in all of them the PCLC says the PitMinTime is 1,000 (when it´s supposed to be 4,000) and the fuel still goes up after the car has left the pitlane. I can´t explain why.

Could it be I´m using the new Ninco exe you sent me?

Best regards,

Edu
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty4/8/2020, 22:04

Yes i remember that you have the new ninco.exe but which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?

Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty5/8/2020, 22:37

Mine is 5.44 (with the new Ninco.exe)

I just noticed today that the 5.45 is available. Do you think that updating to 5.45 will fix the issue?

Thanx

Edu
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty5/8/2020, 22:53

Hello,

No i don't think that version 5.45 will fix the issue , i think there is something wrong in your racectrl.ini file, could you send me the file at info@pclapcounter.be

Regards.
Guy

Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty6/8/2020, 20:56

Just did it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty6/8/2020, 22:49

I receive it and your racectrl.ini file is ok.
Your racectrl.ini file is located in the folder c:\Pc Lap Counter or in the folder c:\Program Files (x86)\Pc Lap Counter or both ?
Maybe you have more than 1 racectrl.ini file and you edit the wrong racectrl.ini

Back to top Go down
edutsilva

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty7/8/2020, 17:32

I only have one PCLC folder and it´s "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Lap Counter\"

The file in that folder.

Thank you for trying to help.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty7/8/2020, 19:36

I have no more idea, i suggest you to install the demo version on another computer in the defaut folder c:\Pc lap Counter and see what happen with that computer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time    Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninco Digital - Minimum pit stop time
Page 1 of 1