Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deskbot voice output

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Evil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Deskbot voice output Empty
PostSubject: Deskbot voice output   Deskbot voice output Empty20/1/2013, 22:19

Hi Folks,

it is possible to use another Freeware-Tool as DeskBot with PCLC? A Freeware-Tool with more realistic Voices, maybe like this Balabolka ?

(sorry for my bad english)
Thank´s for Help
Michael

Hallo Leute,

ist es möglich ein anderes Freeware-Tool als DekBot mit PCLC zu nutzen? Ein Freeware-Tool mit realeren Stimmen, vieleicht dieses hier Balabolka ?

Danke für die Hilfe
Michael
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Deskbot voice output   Deskbot voice output Empty20/1/2013, 23:44

In fact any tools which can read the clipboard works with PCLC and it's like balabolka can read the contents of the clipboard and so i suggest you try with balabolka and let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
jmi91

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Deskbot voice output   Deskbot voice output Empty4/9/2014, 22:48

I have tried Balabolka and it works !
I'm using it in French and the voices are more more realistic and much more better than in Deskbot.
Here is a step by step to install it on Win7 in French:
http://forums.cnetfrance.fr/topic/1209624-narrateur-windows--ajouter-une-voix-de-synthese-francophone/

Je continue en français pour en plus expliquer une petite astuce avec PLC pour que les chronos annoncés soit correctement dit. Il est possible de modifier la prononciation des éléments dans le presse papier en créant un fichier .rex dans Balabolka. Par exemple, à l'annonce des chronos, un 12 200 sera prononcé "douze mille deux cents" au lieu de "douze, deux cents"... Pour ce faire, il faut créer un fichier texte avec l’extension .rex dans le répertoire des dictionnaires et des expressions régulière de Balabolka avec ceci:
@([0-9.]+) ([0-9.]+) ([0-9.]+)=$1'$2'$3
@([0-9.]+) ([0-9.]+)=$1'$2
et relancer Balabolka, touche F11 pour afficher les dicos et cocher ce nouveau fichier rex pour l'activer...
En fait, ces expressions régulières contenu dans ce fichier var remplacer 12 200 par 12'200 dans le presse papier et donc prononcer correctement le chrono.
Voilà si ça peut servir à d'autres.
Jmi
Back to top Go down
reddemetro

reddemetro

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Deskbot voice output   Deskbot voice output Empty6/9/2014, 20:12

I use the Balabolka because Desktop a remained a silent day and have not been able to talk again. A shame because it was very funny on my second monitor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddemetro.com
reddemetro

reddemetro

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Deskbot voice output   Deskbot voice output Empty16/5/2015, 17:26

After several years I found the bug and I returned to work the DeskBot. The problem was inside AGENT OPTIONS MS who had not activated the second tab, play audio with voice. Is ridiculous my fault, but everything works again as I like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.reddemetro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deskbot voice output   Deskbot voice output Empty

Back to top Go down

Deskbot voice output
Page 1 of 1