Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jijital

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-19

Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty
PostSubject: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty19/4/2013, 11:42

Hi guy and everyone,

I think this might be of general interest:
I would like to add an image or logo to customize a backround. That was done for "O2" and fo "NFS", I take. Could I add it myself? I noticed that the backgrounds are in ".PLD" format and there is no way to modify a file like that, at least on my PC. Is there a way to convert such files in .JPG, and then back to .PLD?
Also, I noticed that on the "settings/display" panel there is a "Picture" and a "Picture Mode" box not activated yet. Perhaps, those two will be enabled soon and will allow what I am requesting?

Thanks very much indeed!
Luigi
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty19/4/2013, 19:46

In the display setting window set "gradient mode" to picture and after select the picture files:

Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Backgroundpicture
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
jijital

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty19/4/2013, 20:48

Thank you, Guy. I tried the simple procedure above but it won't show any picture on the backround. Of course I tried with a small JPG, PNG, or GIF file.
Maybe because I still have the Demo version?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty19/4/2013, 21:02

Nothing to do with demo version or not, please check again because as you can see in the example on my website it work Wink
Back to top Go down
jijital

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty19/4/2013, 23:45

I checked again and I even installed the Demo on 2 PCs. One has WinXP and the other Win7. It's not working on both on them, I mean the picture won't appear.
There must be a setting on my PCs, or else. The transparency is set to 100%, but again, no pic!
Very strange...
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty20/4/2013, 12:39

For sure If you set transparency to 100% you will not see the picture affraid
Set the transparency to 87 or 50% and you should see the picture .
Back to top Go down
jijital

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty20/4/2013, 15:31

Right, guy, I'm sorry! Wink
I meant the opposite. I set transparency at 0 and I still saw nothing.
However, I found the solution: I re-named my desired background picture as the O2 background pic, replacing it. Seems like the PCLC software on my PC did not accept any other picture's name to appear. This little trick solved my problem, in case anybody is interested.
Thanks again and have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background   Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background Empty

Back to top Go down

Would be nice to place an image/logo on the background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: