Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELP lane rotationn bug!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigwracing

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-23

HELP lane rotationn bug!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: HELP lane rotationn bug!!!!    HELP lane rotationn bug!!!!  Empty2/5/2013, 06:15

I used the vocal "GEEZ COME ON!!!! for the slow lap wav. An the guys in my group are growing very tire of hearing it every 8 wks when it is my turn to host. So I decided why don"t I upload the latest version while I am at it. Uploaded 5.26e yesterday with no problems till I went to run a 3 min heat.
I set the race for 3 mins about 1.30 had elapsed when the 1 min warning triggered, race ended with time still on the clock and a warning came up that I had not done a lane rotation. I have spent the better PART of 2 days turning off everything that I can possible think of. Nothing works, every time I run a heat the race is ended with time still on the clock. With the message that I had not done a lane rotation. What is interesting is all of the setting are from April 2012 were not lost when I updated to 5.26e, so where did the lane rotation come from. I have never run a lane rotation race.

PLEASE HELP!!! FRIDAY NITE IS MY NITE TO HOST afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigwracingteam.com

HELP lane rotationn bug!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: