Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will not cut power at track call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kullen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-05-29

Will not cut power at track call Empty
PostSubject: Will not cut power at track call   Will not cut power at track call Empty29/5/2013, 22:38

Noticed a strange thing today.
One car was in the pit and left pit at the "Go" call. At the same time the race was paused. What happend was that the power was not cut on the lane with the car leaving the pit. The power was cut at the other two lanes.
Its an analog track with webcam detection (zone trigger) for both pit and lap detection. A phidget card is controlling the lane power.
I have tried to replicate the problem and it happen every time if you leave the pit at the same time as the race is paused. Not a major problem since the chance for it to happen again is quite small.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Will not cut power at track call   Will not cut power at track call Empty30/5/2013, 00:34

I have to test it but which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Kullen

PostSubject: Re: Will not cut power at track call   Will not cut power at track call Empty30/5/2013, 09:04

guy wrote:
I have to test it but which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?

Its the latest version, 03/04/2013: version 5.26e.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Will not cut power at track call   Will not cut power at track call Empty31/5/2013, 22:08

I made a test and no problem, in the option screen check if the option "My System send Pit in signal" is ticked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Kullen

PostSubject: Re: Will not cut power at track call   Will not cut power at track call Empty1/6/2013, 12:11

guy wrote:
I made a test and no problem, in the option screen check if the option "My System send Pit in signal" is ticked.

I tried both "pit in signal" ticked and unticked. It seams like if the Pit.exe is started by zone trigger at the same time as the race is paused then there is a conflict. As I said its not a it's no big deal because the likelihood of it happening again is small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will not cut power at track call   Will not cut power at track call Empty

Back to top Go down

Will not cut power at track call
Page 1 of 1