Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cannot figure this out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dc1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-02

Cannot figure this out. Empty
PostSubject: Cannot figure this out.   Cannot figure this out. Empty2/12/2013, 18:52

I had the system up and running for a year with no problems then all of a sudden one day it stopped working. I re-installed both the Pc Lapcounter software as well as the trigger zone software. I have been through the set up 100 times and can not see anything incorrect. I have independently tested each program and I can get triggerzone to play a sound when triggered and I can get pc lapcounter to record a lap if I click on the .exe file for lap counting or pit stop but together the do not seem to communicate or work. Like I said I have been through this 100 times with no success and am growing a little weary as I have run out of ideas.

Please Help

Dave
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Cannot figure this out.   Cannot figure this out. Empty2/12/2013, 21:25

double post , we agreed to an teamviewer appointment today
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Cannot figure this out.   Cannot figure this out. Empty3/12/2013, 00:07

After a teamviewer session the problem is solved, it was a permission problem, we disable the UAC control and now all is working fine.
Back to top Go down
dc1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-02

PostSubject: Thanks For Your Time & Effort   Cannot figure this out. Empty3/12/2013, 05:03

guy wrote:
After a teamviewer session the problem is solved, it was a permission problem, we disable the UAC control and now all is working fine.
One last thing. I have the lap counting working as well as when you come into the pits the symbol changes and starts the refueling but once it says go and you leave it does not go back to racing mode and will not register any more laps unless I stop again in the pits and it changes back then. I remember in the past not long after it said go you would hear a sound and the go would be replace with the car picture and function normally. Any idea
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Cannot figure this out.   Cannot figure this out. Empty5/12/2013, 00:50

Untick "Phidget Remote" and normally it should be ok:

Cannot figure this out. Phidgetremote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot figure this out.   Cannot figure this out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot figure this out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: Hardware :: Webcam-