Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Racing sounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gardog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Racing sounds Empty
PostSubject: Racing sounds   Racing sounds Empty18/4/2014, 15:17

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and it seems many of you are extremely knowledgeable about this hobby. I recently purchased the PCLC for Scalextric powerbase 7042. I see the videos with the pit sounds (I have the pit pro) and the cars engine sound as they past the full lap marker. I haven't been able to get anything except the 5 sec countdown, after that, nothing. I have the sound enabled, I placed the cursor over the wav files and they work, but nothing happens in a live race. What am I doing wrong? What am I missing? does it require importing sounds to individual drivers? It has become very frustrating as much as the full program cost to get so little. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Racing sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing sounds   Racing sounds Empty19/4/2014, 13:09

Send me the racectrl.ini and pilote.ini so i can check your Pc Lap Counter setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Duct Tape

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-19

Racing sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing sounds   Racing sounds Empty19/4/2014, 19:48

I have 5.3 version and am running 1/43 converted to 1/32 Carrera digital. I am using the newest control unit. I can not figure out how to have a sound play when the cars pass the start finish line. Please help. All the other sounds I don't have trouble with. I love the program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racing sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racing sounds   Racing sounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Racing sounds
Page 1 of 1