Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RFID

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genmanic

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-03-08

RFID Empty
PostSubject: RFID   RFID Empty8/3/2015, 17:36

Hello Guy

I have come across an issue with the car database not deleting previous entries when a RFID tag was attached. Even though I have deleted a car if I swipe its tag it still thinks the car exist even though it no longer appears in the list of cars in the database. And I am wondering if this is causing my issue below.

I noticed a few cars I have added lately will not show a picture in the RFID window when swiped however the picture is displayed when you check the car database. I initially thought that this was to do with the picture pixels or file size but similar pictures with the same properties are displaying fine.

Can you give me any advice on how to solve this.
Thanks
Brian
.......................................................................................................................
I have found a work around for this if any else body finds the same issue. Scan the deleted car RFID tag and notice the exact car name that pops up you will not see a photo only the deleted car name. Re create the car name in the database add a car photo and re scan the RFID tag and accept it. Once the car is back in the database you can select the car and change its name to what ever you want and then save again.

So to sum up if you want to re use an existing RFID tag do not delete the original attached car just rename it.
Hope this helps some one in the future. Guy can you find a way of deleting the RFID tag info when a car is deleted.
Thanks
Brian
Back to top Go down

RFID
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: