Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pep0n

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-07-12

Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty
PostSubject: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty12/7/2016, 21:47

Dear Guy,

In the tab Fuel of PC Lap counter Options you can say what happens when a driver runs out of fuel. If you set up “lap not counted until refuel” every time a driver runs out of fuel he can do as much laps as he wants until he refuel.  This is the expected behavior.

But when you are running a race and one driver wins the race it is possible for a driver out of fuel to do as much laps as he wants. The race will never end until that driver without fuel refuel and go through the finish line.

I think that behavior is a bug. When a race is finished because a driver has won then all the drivers who pass through the finish line must finish their race. The drivers with fuel will finish his race but for the drivers without fuel it will be possible to continue endlessly having the possibility to add an extra lap when they refuel.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty13/7/2016, 14:05

i will check and will let you know
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
pep0n

PostSubject: Re: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty13/7/2016, 14:20

thanks
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty14/7/2016, 09:02

I made a test yesterday on my slot.it oXigen track and i didn't had the problem, which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?
Also, it was a time limited race or lap limited race ?
did you set the race so that driver must finish their lap or not ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
pep0n

PostSubject: Re: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty15/7/2016, 12:28

Ok. Tonight we will do more exhaustive tests with the latest version. The version I was using was an old one.

We run lap limited races and we mark that the racers must finish their lap.
Back to top Go down
pep0n

PostSubject: Re: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty18/7/2016, 11:22

We tested last friday and it seems to works perfectly.

Thanks four yor time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race   Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange behavior when you race out of fuel in a finished race
Page 1 of 1