Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ferrari

ferrari

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05] Empty
PostSubject: Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05]   Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05] Empty14/10/2006, 13:55

Penalty laps entered on main screen are not being reported or reflected in the end of race stored results.

I mentioned this before in another segment, but to keep it tidy I shall post it here.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294

Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05]   Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05] Empty14/10/2006, 18:33

ferrari wrote:
Penalty laps entered on main screen are not being reported or reflected in the end of race stored results.

I mentioned this before in another segment, but to keep it tidy I shall post it here.
It is but updating laps after the race will not update the point in the championship.
REM:
I move your topic concerning zoom to "demand" because i don't consider has bug
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294

PostSubject: Re: Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05]   Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05] Empty2/5/2010, 13:03

Bug Fixed in version 5.05
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05]   Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05] Empty

Back to top Go down

Add laps after the race end not update point in championship [fixed in 5.05]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: List of fixed bugs-
Jump to: