Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty
PostSubject: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty17/10/2006, 07:51

Every time I open the Detail window, the columns are too narrow to show some of the data, like the lap time (very important data :-)).

I know that I can resize it, but it only last the time this window is open.

Every time I goes to the Detail window, I have to resize some columns.

Does exist some way, like preferences, wher I can set the minimun size?. If not.. I would like you to review the minimun size, because by default there are not enough room in lap time column to show the time, the first digit is hiden.
Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: If it doesn't exist, may I put this topic on "Demand&qu   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty26/10/2006, 17:40

I don't know if this could be done or not, but if not, I would like to ask a way to do it.
Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty5/11/2006, 15:05

Actualy no way to save the columns position in the "detail" window.
Move this post to "Developement status"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty5/11/2006, 16:07

guy wrote:
Actualy no way to save the columns position in the "detail" window.
Move this post to "Developement status"

Great !!! Guy, thanks. cheers
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty25/1/2007, 22:13

Please don't forget me. No
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty19/6/2007, 07:17

Guy once in a while, I come to my old request to see if there is some good news for me.
I find out that you changed how to deal with development status, or .. I am watching to the wrong forum thread?. I mean, didn't you added a number to the status, to tell us what is near to the end of the pipe?.

Guy if you have any news about these resizing problem I have with the columns, let me know.
Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty22/6/2007, 01:20

Guy, are you there?.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty22/6/2007, 02:02

Sorry for this late response,
Actualy i did not work on "Save columns position in the detail window" because i'am busy with database implemention, Chart, SCX digital fuel jump problem, ViperBox implemention.
All topic in the "developement status" forum will be developed but i can't say when No
Also you have to know that i start also developement that is not in a topic, for exemple if i can make Pc Lap Counter compatible with ninco digital i will do it before all other.

Development priority is no more displayed as i mentioned here: https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/Pc-Lap-Counter-Developement-Status-f8/starting-a-race-with-a-ds-300-t55.htm.

cheers
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty11/3/2008, 22:12

Guy, I am here again waiting for a solution to this size problem, could it be that I am the only one that use this table???. Realy this is a problem for me, I can't use zoom allways, because my notebook is not allways available, I depend on this table to know how the race is going.

Could you help me at least to find a work-arround? while I wait for the final solution?. I know you are behind a lot of work, but... I have not a digital track, and I don't know if I will have some day, in the meantime your soft and the phidget, makes me feel as if I have something better than a digital :-).

Thanks Guy, and sorry I bother you with this issue, but I realy need it a lot.

Hope to read you about this soon. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty12/3/2008, 01:03

I will try to do it in version 4.47
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty15/3/2008, 01:51

Official Pc lap Counter 4.47 available at www.pclapcounter.be

That version include save columns position in the detail window

cheers
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty17/3/2008, 22:55

Great!!!!, thanks a lot!.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]   Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47] Empty

Back to top Go down

Save columns position in the detail window [Done V4.47]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: List of implemented demands-
Jump to: