Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paki72

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2018-02-25

pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty
PostSubject: pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino   pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty28/3/2018, 20:45

excuse my ignorance in the field of arduino. I recently bought pclapcounter and I wanted to make it work with an arduino one, my track is a 4-lane niche, what I need is a protocol to manage the 5 red lights plus a green, the arduino relay card to activate the current on the track at the start of the race, and the detection of the revolutions by photodiodes. does any of you know how to do it? and if I do not ask much, can I have a protocol and a link scheme? thank you so much
Back to top Go down
UDoKuoio

UDoKuoio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: Re: pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino   pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty29/3/2018, 11:12

PcLc Arduino protocol:
http://pclapcounter.be/PcLapCounter_arduino_protocol.pdf
Back to top Go down
paki72

PostSubject: arduino   pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty29/3/2018, 11:41

thanks for the reply, but this protocol I can not make it work, when I load it on arduino gives me error.
you could give me some advice, and if you have the possibility a scheme how to connect everything on the 'arduino,
thank you so much Razz
Back to top Go down
UDoKuoio

UDoKuoio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-13

PostSubject: Re: pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino   pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty31/3/2018, 11:29

Since I don't write programs in Arduino language, I can't help you.

Of course you need a "sketch" (the program) to be loaded on Arduino, there's an example:
https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/t1298-sketch-with-4-lanes-pause-button-power-control-for-analogue-track

That example follows the PcLc-to-Arduino Protocol.

If you have some experience on Arduino, it's not that difficult (but not easy at all).
If it the first time you came across an Arduino... it's better to learn WELL how it works.

P.S.: you country?
Back to top Go down
paki72

PostSubject: Re: pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino   pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty4/4/2018, 18:06

io scrivo dall'italia
grazie per la risposta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino   pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino Empty

Back to top Go down

pc lap counter on a 4 lane niche managed by arduino
Page 1 of 1