Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Documentation Update Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HardwareGuy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-01-28

Documentation Update Request Empty
PostSubject: Documentation Update Request   Documentation Update Request Empty3/3/2019, 21:00

Firstly, thank you for developing and marketing this software. I use it often, at least the basics. There is probably a good number of features I'm missing. I've attempted to follow the existing user manual and the updates posted on the website and those mentioned in the various forums. For me the advanced steps are somewhat disconnected and therefore confusing. It would be extremely useful to me (and I assume other registered users as well) if your manual could be brought somewhat up to date. I understand that technical problems and enhancements should and will always be your top priority.
Back to top Go down
Pepsikid

Pepsikid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-08-20

Documentation Update Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Documentation Update Request   Documentation Update Request Empty16/9/2020, 06:08

I share your concern, tried to share that sentiment and even offered to assist with an English update. I can't speak for PC Lap Counter but believe this is a dead end subject. It is outstanding software and even a quick glance shows Guy's level of attentiveness, dedication to support and pride in his software, however it also is apparent he feels there is nothing wrong with his documentation efforts and is the path he plans to follow. I find the only flaw is getting to understand the structural differences in translation and definition of terms that he uses as if they have a concrete meaning that are universally shared. Perhaps posting a few specific items elsewhere (not in Demands) would allow discussion for which proper logic and understanding could be gained. Although I've owned the software several years now it has only been a couple months that I've really been trying to understand and use it, primarily as the software for the Digital side of my layout.
Back to top Go down

Documentation Update Request
Page 1 of 1