Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

problems with carrera pit lane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lou Grabowski

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-02-15

problems with carrera pit lane Empty
PostSubject: problems with carrera pit lane   problems with carrera pit lane Empty24/2/2020, 08:39

hi im running carrera 1/32 cars with 30352 control unit and the 30356 pit lane . im having a problem with the cars showing that they have left pit lane. and of coarse it dosnt count laps if it doesnt see the car exit the pits. sometimes it seems to work but i have to do about a half a lap before i get the revving engine noise from the pc. any information would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: problems with carrera pit lane   problems with carrera pit lane Empty24/2/2020, 23:09

Hello,

It's like your cu 30352 not send the pitout signal , i think the cu 30352 send the pitout signal when you give full throttle , try again by giving full throttle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
lou Grabowski

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-02-15

PostSubject: Re: problems with carrera pit lane   problems with carrera pit lane Empty25/2/2020, 00:50

i have been trying to figure this out for 6 months, i believe you are correct it does register immediately when i come out of the pit full throttle thank you for your help Sir it is greatly appreciated:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with carrera pit lane   problems with carrera pit lane Empty

Back to top Go down

problems with carrera pit lane
Page 1 of 1