Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuel management analogic with no pit detector, no power ctrl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Fuel management analogic with no pit detector, no power ctrl Empty
PostSubject: Fuel management analogic with no pit detector, no power ctrl   Fuel management analogic with no pit detector, no power ctrl Empty12/11/2006, 00:32

Some things that I would like to discuss with you ( Exclamation Keep in mind that I have no power control)

1) I would like to use the pitstop time, set in Race type, just as the minimum time one must spend in a pitstop. With fuel management, I would like to load fuel untill I pass again through the lap counter.

Example: The car is set to make a pitstop at 2nd lap. It pass the lap detector for the 2nd time, then the pitstop start to count, when the pitstop time finish, I would like to stay more time in the pits, to load more fuel.

Idea Idea about how it could work: I have no power cut. I would add to the average lap time, the pit stop time, I would start to refuel after that average time, and will not let the car pass untill the pitstop time is reached, but if the car still not passed, I would continue refueling. This way I can change my strategy.

2) I would like, that the start of the pitstop lap start with the sound of pit-in. At least for those of us that doesn't have a pit detector.

3) When the car goes out of pits, would be good not to make the sound of "to long time for a lap R2-D2", because it was not a bad lap, but a pit-stop lap. Idea I would do the sound corresponding to the time left if substracting the pit-stop time to the total lap time.

4) pale I hope next year, I can build some detector, for making pit detector and I will change my RMS detector and will add a real lap detector.

Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down

Fuel management analogic with no pit detector, no power ctrl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: