Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaiapa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-05-04

Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen Empty
PostSubject: Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen   Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen Empty21/2/2022, 22:59

Hello. I have detected that for a few months PClap does not work well with oxygen. Lap counting failures especially in the pit box area. The error appears above all in the lap count when passing through the pit box. I have it set to count laps when I exit the pit box parallel to the finish line.
Sometimes the lap counts but most of the time it doesn't. If I put it to count laps at the beginning of the pitbox, it does not usually fail, but my fixed circuit is not configured like this. I have tried with chrono and RCSO2 and it detects all the laps perfectly. Both at the exit of the pitbox and in the rest of the lanes, so the position of the magnets is correct. My chips are C and I tried 3.10 and 3.11 on the dongle. I have updated drivers and chips with the latest firmware.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen   Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen Empty5/3/2022, 11:01

Hello,

Can you send the following files to infopclapcounter@gmail.com so i will be able to check your Pc Lap Counter settings:

c:\Pc lap Counter\racectrl.ini
c:\Pc Lap Counter\o2.ini

Regards.
Guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Error with PClap Counter and Oxigen
Page 1 of 1