Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty
PostSubject: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty14/5/2023, 23:51

Hi, Long time I was not writing here. I have a serious issue and I cannot how to contact you Guy. My new computer made a major update and is not working now... "undoing changes...."  loop, endless loop. I will continue trying to recover it, but I would need help from you if I have to buy a new computer for this.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty15/5/2023, 21:56

Yes i still support Pc Lap Counter but have less time for it.
If you need a new activation key you can send an email to infopclapcounter@gmail.com , you will find more information on the procedure and the data to send here http://www.pclapcounter.be/license.html

Regards.

Guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty15/5/2023, 23:00

Hey Guy!, glad to see you still here,
I was worried because I didn't see answers from you lately (I do some research before asking here for support)
I sent you an e-mail, to continue about my problem there.
Great to know that you are still here, and perfectly understand the lack of time that we all suffer lately.

Guy, I know the thing with the licence, I will continue trying to make the computer work, I don't know why I cannot enter even in Windows Safe mode, at least to recover something, I hope next week end to try harder and see if I can revert this Windows Update, If I get it done and it works, I will disconnect the automatic update, and I think that will continue working well.

I already did the transfer, as I told you some weeks ago, perfectly fine (after suffering as always), but now, if I cannot recover the computer I cannot do the transfer.

But at least wanted to know if you are there to help me. I prefer to continue by e-mail, to avoid noise here.

Thank you. And if possible let's talk by e-mail, I will let you know my progress.
Right now as I have my Scalextric setup, the track is useless... I have everything so wired to the phidget, that without the computer I cannot use it. I have very little time to use it, but as always worked great, I can go just for 30 minutes and perfect. Now I spend more than 2 hours trying to recover during last weekend, the computer, and I could not get it start in safe mode. I will try again next weekend. The computer as I commented you in previous e-mails, was just for the sclaextric, I am not loosing other data or personal jobs, it is just for the Scalextric, so it is not so big the issue, but from the Slotcar hobby perspective, that is what I use to un-stress me, and share with my kids quality time (now my kids are more than 20 years old... :-) ). thank you.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty19/5/2023, 02:20

Hi Guy, I will try to fix it this weekend, but some help would be great here.
Please, if possible contact me by e-mail. thank you.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty21/5/2023, 00:46

Guy I couldn't repair the computer, even when I could enter in safe mode, it always answer that "there were a problem and cannot be repaired", so I lost not only PCLapCounter, but the windows, because not even restart in safe mode works.
I am thinking to install Windows again.

Please, I need help from you, I need you to answer me the e-mail I sent you, or through here, please. I need my slot track running again, it is not something I can bypass and use directly, I have the phidget, and everything connected, I need to fix this.

Please let me know how to install the PCLC again. I know you sent me to the Installation process, but I want to know if you can help me with the license, or if you have a way I can recover (only using command line) it from the broken computer.

Sorry I insist, but I need to have this working as soon as possible (not critical, but a birthday is comming and usually a little championship is the main attraction at home), it is not that is working wrong, it does not work at all. I know it has nothing to do with your program, it worked perfectly well, it is my computer problem, but I need help from you to restore everything for the track.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty30/5/2023, 02:35

To give this a closure, I would like to say that the problem was solved.
I couldn't repair the computer without re-installing Windows, this left me without PCLC, it was not removed but I think that the PCLC serial number is now different, with this new Windows, so I installed in the new computer directly and it works great, everything great, now in Windows 11

Thank you Guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?   Does PC Lap Counter continue having support? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does PC Lap Counter continue having support?
Page 1 of 1