Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuel Meter re-set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsikid

Pepsikid

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-08-20

Fuel Meter re-set Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Meter re-set   Fuel Meter re-set Empty30/11/2023, 01:20

I’m using PcLapCounter v5.46c on a Windows 10 system.
Interfacing of program is via two Phidget 0/16/16, 1012 boards.
Car Detection (Lap & Pit) are via two separate 4 Lane DS Light Bridges.
External “Additional Lights” (Start, Leader etc.) via Phidget’s
Analog Re-Fueling – Meters are displayed and appear to register usage properly; however they are not re-set when fueling, or upon departing from sensor.  Pit functions seem to be proper in that “In Pit” sign and sounds are initiated when on Pit sensor for 1 second but NO FUELING gets registered.  Generate Pit IN and Pit OUT is ticked on Pit Stop Detection configuration screen. Automatically start refueling message on Options-Fuel page is Ticked BUT Grayed out and does not appear to be relevant as it cannot be changed.
I’ve tried the suggested downloading and running the Fuel Meter program, but both function the same (No re-setting) just different meters. Configuration I believe is proper but confusing because examples focus on using additional hardware or adding buttons for fueling. “Automatically start fueling upon sensor for 1 sec and stop upon departure” indicates to me that if on sensor (after 1 Sec) fuel intake is started and continues as long as on sensor, so no other action should be required.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Fuel Meter re-set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Meter re-set   Fuel Meter re-set Empty22/12/2023, 02:57

I use it as you, but just 2 lanes, phidget, and when the car stop under the bridge sensor for a second, the fueling start, and when I move the car, it stops. I configurate everything like a 1000 years ago, I don't know if I did somethin special... I can check, or if you want we can compare diferent settings with mine to see if we have something different.
Back to top Go down

Fuel Meter re-set
Page 1 of 1