Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BRAZIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
magnororiz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2024-04-14

BRAZIL Empty
PostSubject: BRAZIL   BRAZIL Empty14/4/2024, 16:01

Vamos manter um topico Brasileiro?
Back to top Go down
magnororiz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2024-04-14

BRAZIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRAZIL   BRAZIL Empty14/4/2024, 16:12

SCX DIGITAL

Ei,
Então tenho algums duvidas, que não estou encontrando nos topicos, provavelmente porque meu ingles é pessimo.

Minha dúvida é a seguinte:
1. Quando eu mando gerar uvarias baterias ele mantem em primeiro em cada bateria quem tem mais volta, isso é perfeito quando fazemos as baterias por tempo. Meu pessoal aqui gosta de atingir o número de voltas. O problema é que o PCLAP define em primeiro quem tem mais volta no geral, eu gostaria que ele definice em primeiro quem tem mais volta na bateria. É possivel trocar?

Translation of the question above
Hey,
So I have some doubts, which I can't find in the topics, probably because my English is terrible.

My question is the following:
1. When I order batteries to be generated, it keeps whoever has the most returns first in each battery, this is perfect when we do the batteries by time. My guys here like to hit the number of laps. The problem is that PCLAP first defines who has the most lap in general, I would like it to define first who has the most lap in the battery. Is it possible to exchange?

2. Quando geramos corridas com váras baterias, o PCLAP, produz rotatividade nas LANE. É possivel manter o piloto sempre na mesma LANE?

Translation of the question above
2. When we generate races with several heats, PCLAP produces turnover in the LANE. Is it possible to keep the pilot always on the same LANE?
Back to top Go down

BRAZIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: