Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Printing font size and Main windows size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Printing font size and Main windows size Empty
PostSubject: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty24/3/2007, 08:17

I am printing the results after a race, and the numbers are very difficult to read because the very small size of the font, the grid is prety small too.
Is there some way to configure it to make it more readable?

The other question, the main PC Lap Counter window, shows the position, the picture of the pilot, etc etc, now the fuel meter too. Is there some way to change the size of the lines, and the size of the fonts?, for this case, the font of the lap times are very big, and I have to resize those columns and I couldn't left the fuelmeter to be seen easy, I have to scroll it.

Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty11/3/2008, 22:13

Any news about this issue? there is some way to solve the problem? some kind of configuration in some place that is undocumented, or documented but I didn't notice?.

Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty12/3/2008, 01:06

Which report you use ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty12/3/2008, 12:47

Concerning main display settings : more information here: http://www.pclapcounter.be/customize_display.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty12/3/2008, 15:17

guy wrote:
Which report you use ?

I open details window and then I click on "print".

I don't know if you ar asking that, if you need something else please tell me.

Thank you Guy.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
Cubitus98

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty13/3/2008, 18:49

Ce qu'il veut dire, et ça j'ai pas encore tester, c'est quand il imprime les classement le fonts utiliser sont avec sont imprimante trop petit.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty13/3/2008, 20:30

Cubitus98 wrote:
Ce qu'il veut dire, et ça j'ai pas encore tester, c'est quand il imprime les classement le fonts utiliser sont avec sont imprimante trop petit.

I only speak English or Spanish, I understand very little French, could somebody help me with what Cubitus98 said?.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printing font size and Main windows size   Printing font size and Main windows size Empty

Back to top Go down

Printing font size and Main windows size
Page 1 of 1