Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem with Timed Segment Races

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro Stock

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Timed Segment Races   Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty15/1/2008, 01:40

Hello, I have a problem with the segments.

1 minute race, 2 segements (30sec), 2 drivers, 2 lanes. lane rotation on

Why do I get a double lap after the start of the second segment?

Maybe someone could explain to me the proper start and stop procedures for the whole race with 2 segments? (Where the cars start and stop for each portion of the race)

Whats the difference between the two options about Drivers finishing their lap at segement end or just race end, and how does that effect starting positions for the second segment. It seems the lanes won;t rotate untill I finish the lap, even without that box checked.
Back to top Go down
Pro Stock

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Timed Segment Races   Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty15/1/2008, 18:31

It even does it in Lap mode. 10 laps, 2 segments, and it always double counts lap 5. one for the last lap, first heat on lane 1, then it counts it agian on the first lap of heat 2.

How do I fix this?

I would like to buy the program but will not untill I know this issue can be resolved.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Timed Segment Races   Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty15/1/2008, 20:55

Hi,
If you tick the general option "start race after detector" then you can let the car where it was , if you untick that option then you have to put the car always before the detector and in that case it's better to set also the race option "at all segment end all the drivers must finish they lap".
Version 4.46 include some improvement for race with "driver must finish their lap", more information here: http://www.pclapcounter.be/news.html
By the way:
which version of Pc Lap counter did you use ?
Which track system (SCX, SSD, DS,.....) ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Pro Stock

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Timed Segment Races   Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty15/1/2008, 23:07

I am using V4.45

I run on a 4 Lane Ninco Analog. I have my PC hooked up through a DS-300.

I tried the "start race after detector" and now I get a super long first lap. It skips past lap 0 and right to lap 1 and the lap times are over a minute.

It dosn;t double count the middle lap anymore but the first lap time is way to long.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Timed Segment Races   Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty16/1/2008, 01:55

Pc Lap Counter take the lap time from the DS-300.
When using DS-300 with Pc Lap Counter just set the DS-300 to make 9999 laps and let Pc Lap Counter do the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Timed Segment Races   Problem with Timed Segment Races Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with Timed Segment Races
Page 1 of 1