Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Power control during fuel management

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GVriese

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Power control during fuel management Empty
PostSubject: Power control during fuel management   Power control during fuel management Empty27/1/2008, 12:32

I found the setting in PCLC to control the power during refueling and the setting that generates a Pit-In signal after the car is on the sensor for x seconds, and a Pit-Out signal when the car leaves the sensor.

Is it possible to set up PCLC to reactivate the power when the Pit-In signal is lost? The system I am looking to create would allow the driver to make a race time decision to only take on partial fuel. This would be helpful towards the end of a race/segment when the partial fuel will be enough to last until the end of the race/segment. The driver could save valuable seconds by not wasting time to get a full fuel tank.

In order to do this the driver would have a switch on the driver station to interrupt the Pit-In signal to PCLC. But PCLC must, of course, reactivate the power when the Pit-In signal is lost. Does PCLC do this, or not?

Doei!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Power control during fuel management Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power control during fuel management   Power control during fuel management Empty27/1/2008, 19:52

As soon the option "My system send Pit in event" is ticked you don't need to set power off during refueling period because it is the driver who decide when he enter into the pit and when he leave it and so in that case the option "Set lane power OFF during pitstop and ON after refueling" should be unticked.
In final version 4.46 i will disable the option "Set lane power OFF during pitstop and ON after refueling" when the option "My system send Pit in event" is ticked.
Hope i help you scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Power control during fuel management
Page 1 of 1