Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Refueling car after run empty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the Professor

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Refueling car after run empty Empty
PostSubject: Refueling car after run empty   Refueling car after run empty Empty11/7/2008, 08:38

I reciently ran a 4 hour enduro using fuel managment and had a problem after one team ran out of fuel. I am running version 4.46e with phiget boards using light bridge for pitstop sensor. The power to the lane was cut when the fuel ran out as expected but at the end of the hour I had trouble starting the next heat race for the car that ran out of fuel. I do not have the reset fuel after each segment checked. I would like to be able to refuel only the car which ran out and not the others.

I tried to use the update button and tried to click the "out of fuel" box but was unable to start the next heat.

How do you restart the next heat after one of the cars runs out of fuel?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Refueling car after run empty   Refueling car after run empty Empty11/7/2008, 16:58

Just untick the fuel option "Drive race is ended when the car is out of fuel" or download the new version from www.pclapcounter.be (update button work with new version)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
the Professor

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Refueling car after run empty   Refueling car after run empty Empty14/7/2008, 07:04

guy wrote:
Just untick the fuel option "Drive race is ended when the car is out of fuel" or download the new version from www.pclapcounter.be (update button work with new version)

I have now downloaded version 4.49, will this allow a car to be refueld upon the start of the next segment?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Refueling car after run empty   Refueling car after run empty Empty29/7/2008, 23:13

With version 4.49 unticking the "out of fuel" box in the update window should work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refueling car after run empty   Refueling car after run empty Empty

Back to top Go down

Refueling car after run empty
Page 1 of 1