Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebelring

Zwiebelring

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-05-23

How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty
PostSubject: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty1/6/2009, 10:28

Let me start describing how our races look like usualy.

1) All races are analogue
2) There are many more drivers than lanes
3) All heats/segments start at the start line (not where the car stopped in the previous heat)
4) At the end of every heat the fractions of laps are noted for the drivers
5) At the end of the races for each driver all laps and their fractions are added

Since we don't know how to do this with PCLC we've used in addition a piece of paper or Excel or ...

Now I searched for this feature once again in the latest version of PCLC. But I couldn't find it.
There's the possibility to setup Races with different heats. And you can add or subtract integer
numbers of laps. But to consider fractions of laps and to sum up all of them at the end of a race.
This I found nowhere.

An example of how that could look like at the very end you can find here

Is something like that available or planned ... ?

Regards

Gerald

Last edited by Zwiebelring on 1/6/2009, 12:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zwiebelring.net
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty1/6/2009, 12:18

Actualy it's not possible to fractions of laps, topic move in demand section Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty2/5/2010, 13:08

Now in version 5.05 you can add fractions of laps, version 5.05 available at www.pclapcounter.be cheers

How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Fractionlaps

Last edited by guy on 12/10/2010, 14:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Granysmith

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty12/10/2010, 13:33

comment fait on pour ajouter des fragments de tours à des pilotes d un segment précedent ?

parce que ca marche bien pour les pilote actuellement sur la piste mais pour ceux qui ont terminé leur rotation je n y arrive pas.
Merci pour la reponse
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty12/10/2010, 14:15

Granysmith wrote:
comment fait on pour ajouter des fragments de tours à des pilotes d un segment précedent ?

parce que ca marche bien pour les pilote actuellement sur la piste mais pour ceux qui ont terminé leur rotation je n y arrive pas.
Merci pour la reponse
C'est pas possible,l'ajout de tours ne peut se faire que quand le pilote est affiché dans l'écran principal de Pc Lap Counter
Back to top Go down
Granysmith

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty14/10/2010, 10:33

humm alors on ne peux pas ajouter de fraction de tour dans une course a plus de 4 pilote sur une piste 4 voies.
ok merci pourla reponse
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty14/10/2010, 12:57

Tu peux ajouter à la fin du segment, avant de cliquer sur le bouton rotation tu ajoutes les tours.
Back to top Go down
Granysmith

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty14/10/2010, 15:47

oki alors il faut enlever l option rotation auto. cool
je vais y arriver je vais arriver ! cheers

ben voila j ai reussi.
le commissaire a de plus en plus de taf !!! enfin ! parce que le mien il se tournait les pouces. maintenant il va devoir travailler ! on dirait un fonctionnaire lol!
Back to top Go down
clauvet

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty19/10/2010, 20:54

Hallo there,
I diddn't understand how to add fractions of laps after a segment. During the segment it is no problem, but I want to add the additional fraction after the racers finished their racetime. But when I have more racers then lanes, and one racer finished his segments he disapeared in the update list. Also I didn't underrstand how it works with clicking on rotation?

Thanks for your help!

Claus
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty20/10/2010, 10:45

clauvet wrote:
Hallo there,
when I have more racers then lanes, and one racer finished his segments he disapeared in the update list. Also I didn't underrstand how it works with clicking on rotation?

Claus
In the otpions screen untick "Automatic lane rotation after segment", so at the segment end the drivers will not disapeared in the update list and you can add/subtract laps.
Before starting the next segment you can click on the "rotation" button so Pc Lap Counter will display the drivers of the next segment, if you forget to click on the rotation button and you start the next segment Pc Lap Counter will propose you to make the rotation for you.
Hope it's clear....
Back to top Go down
clauvet

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty20/10/2010, 21:39

Good evening,
it's fantastic! Thank you!
Claus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]   How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05] Empty

Back to top Go down

How to enter fractions of laps? [done in 5.05]
Page 1 of 1