Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pc Lap Counter for AMB20

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty
PostSubject: Pc Lap Counter for AMB20   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty14/7/2006, 19:15

Hello all,

I make Pc Lap Counter compatible with AMB20 decoder.

Setting Pc Lap Counter for Amb20 Decoder:
- In the options screen choose AMB20 decoder as detector after accepting the screen the AMB20 interface of Pc Lap Counter will start:

Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Amb20setup1

- By default AMB20 decoder is connected to COM1, you can change it by clicking on the AMB20 decoder in the task bar of windows:

Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Amb20setup2

- To start a race, in Pc Lap Counter main screen click on the button 'new race' and set drivers regarding good lanes (lane 1 = transponder n° 1):

Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Amb20setup3

Guy

Last edited by guy on 20/1/2009, 21:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
speedy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter for AMB20   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty15/7/2006, 00:35

Wow, that was quick!!
Back to top Go down
speedy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter for AMB20   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty15/7/2006, 01:09

BTW, given the speed at which you did that, you may also be interested to know that there is a newer AMB system called AMBrc. They use a protocol that they call the Enhanced Protocol spec which I believe superceedes all previous ones including the AMB20. They will issue you this free if you sign an NDA. (They emailed it to me in the week).

Keep up the good work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miauw

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: AMB20 Software   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty17/4/2010, 20:35

how we can get software for amb20, we need fresh instal, because our harddrive is broken, thx
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2294
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter for AMB20   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty18/4/2010, 10:57

You can download Pc Lap Counter here: http://www.pclapcounter.be/download_and_manual.html
More about AMB20 and Pc Lap Counter here: http://www.pclapcounter.be/amb20_decoder.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
laku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Connecting two decoders   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty1/11/2012, 23:35

We just bought two AMB20 decoders together with 40+ transponders to our karting track and I'm wondering how to control them both at the same time.

First decoder reads transponders from 1 to 10 and second from 11 to 20. It seems possible to connect them to the same track loop but if I understood correctly, it is possible to connect only one decoder against one PC Lap Counter at the same time.

Does anyone has experience same kind of matter? I would be very pleased to find decent solution how to setup race with more than 10 cars on track at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter for AMB20   Pc Lap Counter for AMB20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pc Lap Counter for AMB20
Page 1 of 1