Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boloko

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU Empty
PostSubject: Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU   Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU Empty18/1/2010, 23:47

Hello.

We are four clubs with Scalextric Digital systems (one of them the famous California Slot) are trying to use the same settings pclap, we all have simpleH and BS Interface V1.1 and a club will work perfectly pclap ... the question is that we would like to copy all the configuration data loading this club and another club settings.
The interfaces are all well built, we believe it is only a question of the configuration parameters.

I thought the option to copy the entire folder C: \ pclap and paste another CPU ... Viable? What files should remain intact?

Until now, only the configuration file exchange *. PLD screen interface ... we would like something similar for the whole program.

In my opinion it would be interesting to improve this aspect of the program to set predefined parameters for each category, modality, analog or digital ...

I would appreciate an answer. Greetings
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU   Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU Empty19/1/2010, 14:02

It's better to copy only configuration files, here a list of the files to copy from C:\Pc Lap Counter:

• racectrl.ini : General options and interfaces options
  • pilote.ini : drivers setting
  • car.ini : cars setting
  • team.ini : teams setting
  • champ.ini : championship setting
  • track.ini : tracks setting
  • savedisplay.txt and savedisplay2.txt : main screen layout
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
boloko

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU   Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU Empty19/1/2010, 17:59

Thanks Guy, let's test! I hope you fix problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU   Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU Empty

Back to top Go down

Copy general parameters of the program to another CPU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: