Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fordguy05

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane Empty
PostSubject: PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane   PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane Empty24/3/2010, 08:05

We have a machine that is currently running PC Lap Counter and I think the version is 5.04. We also use a Phidget interface for all our I/O. We had an odd situation this evening. We had fuel management disabled, the box to turn off lane power while refueling was unchecked but the option to use the lap counting sensors to generate a pit in signal was still checked. Someone managed to bump our Light bridge and that caused one of the lane sensors to show up as occupied. Well after a couple of seconds the pit stop indicator on the zoom screen came up and that lane's power got turned off. Since we were not using fuel management the car never refueled and therefore lane power never returned. Once we got the light bridge repositioned it all worked fine again as long as I didn't park a car under the light bridge because then lane power would turn off again.

Just hoping you were already aware of this issue and already have a fix in place but if not,

I found a new bug lol!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane   PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane Empty24/3/2010, 12:29

You have to tick the options "My System send PIT IN signal" like here:

PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane Pitinsystem

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
fordguy05

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane   PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane Empty24/3/2010, 16:29

But why did it turn off lane power? The option under Fuel for "Set lane power Off during pitstop and On after refueling" was unchecked and yet if I stop under the lapcounter it turns off the lane power and the power will not come back on until I walk over and move the car from under the light bridge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane   PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Lapcounter turns off individual lane
Page 1 of 1