Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noob having problems starting PCLC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BeerZman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty
PostSubject: Noob having problems starting PCLC   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty24/11/2010, 04:16

I don't seem to know how to work this thing...

I set up a race trackside but only see it on my SCX lapcounter?
I set up a race on PCLC and hit start...get the countdown but nothing is recorded on PCLC and my SCX lapcounter doesn't know of this race I made on PCLC?

I went to the "throttles area" and it was seeing my throttles working so it must have connection to the SCX signal I figure... I get a green light in the detection area but not much else and one error that says... ERROR 1006 comEventOverrun

I don't know how to get it to start when I push the START BUTTON on the track...
I just can't seem to get this thing working somehow...sorry I'm at a loss

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks
RON
Back to top Go down
BeerZman

PostSubject: Much progress but still a question   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty24/11/2010, 05:17

i got it to work and wow is it ever cool...

Only I was wondering...how do I set the FUEL CONSUMPTION so that it is the SAME as my SCX fuel tower at track level?

My fuel is going down on the track tower but not on my PCLC display...
I'd like to make them the same if possible?

THANKS
Back to top Go down
BeerZman

PostSubject: steps   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty24/11/2010, 05:32

Can somebody tell me the right step order to set up a race so that it will work on my track lapcounter as well as on the PCLC display?

i did get this to work...it even started the lights with the trackside start/stop button...but now I can't get it to work again...must have fluked off the right order to do things in before...

thanks!
Back to top Go down
BeerZman

PostSubject: ok more progress BUT more questions   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty24/11/2010, 05:49

I had to tick "start race after detector" in options....now pclc starts the lights and records when the race is started from the track start button...BUT it seems because you start BEHIND the start finish line the pclc counts this as a lap or something like that and the pclc and my pit box counting the laps are one lap apart?

how can I fix this so they both are on the same lap?

thanks!

RON

Back to top Go down
BeerZman

PostSubject: NO MORE WORRIES   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty24/11/2010, 18:57

I got it all working perfectly now and it is really cool
having all the stats instantly as I race up on the big screen Smile

Cheers
RON
Back to top Go down
vanguti

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Noob having problems starting PCLC   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty31/12/2011, 18:06

BeerZman wrote:
I don't seem to know how to work this thing...

I set up a race trackside but only see it on my SCX lapcounter?
I set up a race on PCLC and hit start...get the countdown but nothing is recorded on PCLC and my SCX lapcounter doesn't know of this race I made on PCLC?

I went to the "throttles area" and it was seeing my throttles working so it must have connection to the SCX signal I figure... I get a green light in the detection area but not much else and one error that says... ERROR 1006 comEventOverrun

I don't know how to get it to start when I push the START BUTTON on the track...
I just can't seem to get this thing working somehow...sorry I'm at a loss

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks
RON

It would help a lot if you told me what you did. I have the same problem an I can't solve it. But I don't have a pitbox and neither a lapcounter. Only the program PC lap Counter and an interface....
Back to top Go down
cinnober

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Noob having problems starting PCLC   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty31/12/2012, 00:30

BeerZman wrote:
i got it to work and wow is it ever cool...

Only I was wondering...how do I set the FUEL CONSUMPTION so that it is the SAME as my SCX fuel tower at track level?

My fuel is going down on the track tower but not on my PCLC display...
I'd like to make them the same if possible?

THANKS

My brother has the same problem and since you´ve solved it all,could you please give the solutions to all of us also ?

Back to top Go down
GOGOJUICE

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Noob having problems starting PCLC   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty1/1/2013, 05:38

PURCHASED PCLC LAST YEAR AND HAVE BEEN ENJOYING IT EVER SINCE. IT ACTUALLY HAS ENHANCED OUR SCX TRACK EXPERIENCES. WE'VE RUN IT WITH PIT BOX/NON PIT BOX (6 CARS) & NON PIT BOX/NON PIT BOX (6 CARS).

ANYTHING I MAY BE ABLE TO LEND SOME SUPPORT TO, LET ME KNOW. BE HAPPY TO HELP!

GOGO GONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob having problems starting PCLC   Noob having problems starting PCLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob having problems starting PCLC
Page 1 of 1